with regard to the performance of the information duties pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
Clause 1: Information – HOTEL OTTAVIANO
- The Controller of your personal data is Hotel OTTAVIANO, located at ul. Monte Cassino 3, 72-600 Świnoujście.
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer: Krzysztof Grzeszek, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L. of 2016, no. 119. p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as ‘the GDPR’, (i.e. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract), Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (i.e. the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, such as the archiving obligation), and Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us – in this case: establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims).
- You have the right to request from us access to your personal data, their rectification, restriction of processing, or erasure, and to object to such processing. The scope of the aforesaid obligations and related exemptions are detailed in Chapter III, Section 3 of the GDPR. Note that we may refuse to erase your personal data only in specific situations, e.g. when their processing is necessary for us to establish, exercise or defend our legal claims arising from the contract.
- If you consider that your personal data are processed in violation of the legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the exercise of rights and performance of obligations arising from the contract and for tax purposes, which means that they may also be processed for the exercise of legal claims arising from provisions of the law, should any arise.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract or issuance of an invoice. Whenever data processing is regulated by provisions of the law, the provision of such data is obligatory.
- The recipients of your personal data will be those entities to which we are obliged to transfer data on the grounds of applicable provisions of the law, including the Revenue Office, as well as our employees and entities which render for us accounting, legal and transport services, as well as those which perform courier and mail deliveries for us.
- Your data will be processed by us by automated means, including in the form of profiling. However, binding decisions will not be automated. Nor will this produce any legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you. This means that any information received by you from us, e.g. in the Newsletter, or contents shown and advertisements displayed by us to you on our website may be related to how you have been using www.ottaviano.pl. This will allow us to better adjust our electronic services to your preferences, needs and interests.
- Your personal data will be processed no longer than necessary for the proper accomplishment of the goals referred to in Item 2 throughout the entire duration of the contract and thereafter, i.e. in connection with the performance of the 5-year archiving obligation, or until the lapse of the period of limitation of any possible legal claims arising from the contract, or until the final conclusion of the proceedings related to the claims and rights arising from the contract.